Whitsunday Yacht Week 2017
Pre-register below for Whitsunday Yacht Week 2018!
Drum roll please.....
Introducing the worlds very first Yacht Week based in the beautiful Whitsundays, also home to Whitehaven Beach, voted Australia's No. 1 beach! No longer do Australians need to spend thousands of dollars jetting over to Europe when We The People have designed an unforgettable, action packed week sailing and partying in your own backyard.
This exclusive tour is a 7 day/7 Night sailing adventure around the Whitsundays magnificant 72 Islands, located just off the coast of Queensland in the middle of the world renowned Great Barrier Reef.
We The People has knowledgeable and experienced local crew members on board take you to all the best beaches, snorkel spots, waterfalls, hikes, clubs and bars throughout the Whitsunday region to make it the best week of your life!
June 10-17 2017 (Queens Birthday public holiday is June 12)
June in The Whitsundays is incredible. Not only is it the dry season (so you can expect little to no cloud) but its freezing in the southern states and up in The Whitsundays the average temperature is 22 degrees and the average water temp is 25 DEGREES! June is also a perfect time to escape the winter chills as it falls outside stinger season so you will be able to swim freely and work on that winter tan as stinger suits are NOT required!
- 7 days/ 7 nights on board your very own Monohull Yacht or Catamaran sailing around the Whitsunday Islands
- Very own experienced skipper (Captain) with a lifetime worth of sailing experience and an in depth knowledge of sailing around the calm, safe waters of the Whitsundays
- Airport transfers
- We The People support crew to act as your personal chef & tour guide
- We The People group photographer to capture the best week of your life
- We The People group videographer to film and create an epic video of the whole week
- We The People's very own DJ for non stop partying at some of the Whitsundays most amazing beaches and clubs
- Exclusive parties & drink specials at some of the hottest bars & clubs in Airlie Beach
- We The People briefing package
- We The People Merchandise welcome kit
- We The People First Aid trained crew members
- Breakfast everyday
- Lunch everyday
- Snacks on board
- Snorkeling equipment
- Towels and linen
- Cleaning fees after you leave
- Complimentary clothes wash halfway through your adventure
- Sky diving
- Jet ski hire
- Scuba diving
- Moped hire
- Flyboard (water jet pack) lessons
- Kayak and SUP rentals
- Hobie Rentals
Catamaran Package: $1400
- Catamarans cater for up to 8-10 people depending on the boat
Monohull Package $1300
- Monohulls cater for up to 6-8 people depending on the boat
Note: Spots in each category are limited so please enquire in the form at the bottom of the page and we'll find out the best and cheapest way to accommodate your group!
Click on the link below for more information on each package:
If you'd like to receive our e-brochure regarding this trip including a detailed itinerary and overview of your week then please let us know in the form below and one of our friendly staff members will contact you shortly!